Chocolate Almond Butter Banana Muffins
2-3 large ripe bananas
3 organic eggs
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup natural creamy almond butter
⅓ cup coconut flour
⅓ cup cocoa powder
¾ teaspoon baking soda
¾ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and almond butter until fully combined.
- Add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to the wet ingredients and mix well. Gently add the chocolate chunks.
- Divide the batter between the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 16 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for about 15 minutes.