Gluten Free Strawberry Banana Protein Muffins
2-1/2 cups almond meal
¾ tsp baking soda
½ tsp fine sea salt
2 tbsp hemp seeds
3 large eggs
1.5 large mashed ripe bananas
2 maple syrup
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup chopped organic strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray muffin tin with organic cooking spray (I used coconut oil spray).
- In a large bowl whisk the almond flour, baking soda and salt and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, banana, maple syrup oil, vinegar and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until blended. Fold in strawberries.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes until set at the centers and golden brown at the edges. Move the tin to a cooling rack and let muffins cool in the tin. Eat up!