Healthy Halloween Snacks
- Peel clementines.
- Cut celery stalk into small pieces to resemble pumpkin stem.
- Place celery in to the opening hole of the clementine and serve.
Coconut Ghost Bananas:
- Large bananas
- Coconut water
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- Mini chocolate chips
- Peel bananas and cut them in half.
- Fill a small bowl with coconut water and another small bowl or plate with the shredded coconut.
- Carefully dip a bananas into the coconut water, and then immediately coat with shredded coconut. Repeat with all banana halves.
- Once fully coated, use small chocolate chips to create eyes and an open mouth.
Scary Apple Mouths:
- Red and green apples
- Slivered almonds
- Natural nut butter or jam
- Cut apples into quarters. Then cut out a small hole in the center of the peel on each quarter. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
- Fill each hole with nut butter or jam.
- Use the slivered almonds as teeth, and stick into the top and bottom of the hole.
Serve all three snacks together for the full Halloween effect!